Kennedys in Shanghai- August 2019

Well, here we are. 
Looking back at the posts that I made in 2010.
So much has changed in China.
We left Tianjin in 2016 - June to be exact to repatriate to the USA.
We returned to China in August 2017 - Shanghai to be exact.

After just a few months of teaching back in Beaufort County 
I realized that there was no turning back into a public school teacher.


Today I teach 6th graders at Concordia Shanghai International School.
I am entering my 3rd school year here now- the 2019-20 school year.
We live in JinQiao, Pudong. Otherwise known as the expat bubble.
The struggles we had with everyday life back in 2010 are pretty much
a non-issue nowadays. Life in Shanghai has been nice and convenient 
overall. Too bad we will have to leave when I turn 60 in 4 more years.
But for now, I am thankful for the time we have here.

 








Comments